Anima Les Cols
- Multilingual Edition: Spanish/English
- 384 páginas/pages
- 150 x 225 mm
- 85 creaciones/creations
- Encuadernación rústica cosida
- Disponible a partir del 6 de noviembre - Available 6 November
- OBTENGA EL LIBRO CON DESCUENTO COMPRÁNDOLO AHORA Y RECIBIRÁ EL LIBRO DEDICADO POR LA AUTORA
- ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE THE BOOK DEDICATED BY THE AUTHOR NEXT 6 NOVEMBER
- Available on November 17. Buy it now and get a 6% off.
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G573
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:50.90 €48.35 €
- Units Add to cart
ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE THE BOOK DEDICATED BY THE AUTHOR NEXT 6 NOVEMBER
Values such as sincerity, balance, austerity, naturalness, authenticity, emotion, humility, respect and sensitivity are a constant in the universe of Les Cols. A cuisine of landscape and seasonality, where ‘food not travelled’ takes on the highest level of protagonism. Sustainability in the face of a globalisation that sacrifices authenticity. Fina Puigdevall, who owns and cooks at Les Cols, has run this restaurant in Olot since May 1990. Furthermore, it is located in the masia (traditional farmhouse) where she was born. How is it possible to transmit so much with so few ingredients on the plate? She likes to discard the superfluous until what remains is only the most essential. And all this without it losing its poetry. Sobriety is not at odds with essence. And although it may seem the opposite to the most uninformed, this is the greatest exercise in generosity. The most personal side of a being is presented to the diner as an offering via a contemporary language. Praise for the humility of these raw materials; feeling Nature so that the landscape is an ally and a source of inspiration; using the empty space on a plate as the protagonist of a dish; the luxury of light and silence; the importance of gestures and gaze; the serenity of the surroundings; hospitality. This ideology inspired the architecture of the restaurant. Cuisine of the soul. Producing this beautiful book dedicated exclusively to gastronomy has been an exercise in critical thinking for those of us at this hundred-year-old publishing house that we are thankful for. We have internalised the ideology of Les Cols as our own. Only thus could this book have been achieved. Let yourself go. In silence. Searching for peace. From here, but with the ability to open ourselves to the world and aspire to achieve the universal through the space of this intimacy. The splendour of Nature. The fullness of life.