- English Available In Other Languages
- ISBN: 84-7212-119-4. 2006.
- 352 págs. 24,5 x 32 cm. Ilustrado en color.
- Encuadernación en tapa dura y sobrecubierta plástica
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G469
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:99.00 €59.00 €
- Units Add to cart
André Bonnaure, prestigious chef specialized in foie gras of duck offers a work to us that will be very useful to the professionals of the kitchen and so that no, to the fans. Foie Gras is the book that in 352 pages shows to the history of the foie gras to us, how it has evolved in the gastronomy, which is to consider at the time of selecting it with gastronomical and scientific criteria, the suitable techniques of baking and more of a hundred of prescriptions. Prix Littéraire des Gastronomes Ambassadeurs de Rungis 2008