- Multilingual Edition: Spanish/English
- Edición Bilingüe/ Bilingual Edition
- 192 páginas
- Obra estructurada en tres capítulos: ALMA - FILOSOFÍA - CREACIONES
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G530
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:33.80 €
- Units Add to cart
Muina is a general concept that encapsulates what I am and what I offer. It enables the creative process to be viewed as a journey to the source of things, to their roots, allowing their true potential to be developed fully through the description of rounded, complete and pleasurable sensations. This is what Muina holds: a very personal representation of the world and the reality that surrounds me. Acceptance, specification and loyalty to a series of values lead me to follow the same path constantly, never straying from it. It is the determination to share knowledge, research, projects, life experiences and emotions.
Everybody has their way of seeing things, and this tends to be a combination of influences, developments in their life and personal experiences, their acquisition of knowledge, and the curiosity they feel. Josean has his own way, and he means Nerua to be the perfect vehicle for conveying it.
The Nerua project provides an outlet for the talent and sensitivity of an exceptional chef, in order for Josean to be able to express his personal and particular view of cuisine; a way for him, through his successes and errors, to create a personal language and a different style of cooking that is not caught up in fashions, while allowing him to be influenced by the times without losing the essence of who he is, in the knowledge that developing his own message is a process in constant evolution and with results that are far from certain. He is ultimately aware that it is the most difficult road to take.
- Black radish, steamed and in raw slices with a herb dressing 32
- Red onion confit and Verdina lentil broth 34
- Roasted aubergine with makil-goxo and millennial olive oil yoghurt 36
- Baby broad beans, mangetout and basil jus 38
- Vegetarian foie gras... Avocado, tangy dulse and coriander jus 40
- Artichokes, Farga olive oil, tarragon and rosemary 42
- Warm white asparagus, horseradish and Parmesan 44
- Teardrop peas, egg yolk with onion and vanilla 46
- Chicory confit, crisp chicory leaves dressed with walnuts and citrus 48
- Green chickpeas, vegetable soup and jamón ibérico 50
- Tomatoes in sauce with herbs and capers 52
- White onion, cod and green pepper sauce 54
- Txakinarto corn bread 58
- Leek, rice germ, Iberian pork jus 62
- Casarecce pasta with sea urchins, eucalyptus and cayenne pepper 64
- Anchovies, sea purslane and green pepper leaves. 68
- Cuttlefish confit and black sauce 70
- Tuna belly, fried oat and lime infusion 72
- Bresse pigeon, pea shoots and green coffee 74
- Foie gras, a selection of carrots and makil-goxo 78
- Avocado, grapefruit teardrops and coconut ice cream
- Peach, tarragon and pumkin seeds
- Macaroons... beer, strawberry, pumpkin, almond and coffee
- Potato, baked apple and green lemon millefeuille
- Strawberries, black tea ice cream and kefir