- 300 páginas 26 x 32 cm.
- Ilustrado en color.
- Encuadernación en cartoné en color
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G385
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:99.00 €65.00 €
It's not just a question of desserts, but rather savory cuisine, with chocolate playing a central role. Transformed from being the "final touch" in the texture of a sauce to being the star of the dish, exalted in all its splendor, a new world of aromas and flavors is created around chocolate. Frederick Bau, the celebrated head pastry chef and director of L'Ecole de Valrhona, undoubtedly knows more than anyone concerning chocolate and its application in sweet or savory cuisine.