La Cocina Al Vacío
- Multilingual Edition: Spanish/English Available In Other Languages
- Tapa Dura / Hardcover
- Dimensiones: 24 x 27 cm.
- 256 páginas/pages
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G543
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:110.00 €
- Units Add to cart
Sous-vide cooking, basically the process of vacuum-sealing foods in plastic bags and cooking at low temperatures, is a technique that, until now, has been much more widely used in Europe than in the United States. Here, finally, is an English translation of an excellent book on the subject from two pioneers of the technique, Joan Roca and Salvador Brugues, who have taken the process beyond its original purpose of food preservation to produce wonderful new recipes for restaurant use.
There are detailed chapters on the equipment, materials and techniques on the general principles of sous-vide cooking with very precise cooking times and temperatures indicated for different applications, as well as a section of delicious recipes employing this new technique. Dozens of color photos illustrate the very detailed explanations.
Sous-Vide Cuisine combines the artistry of the chef with the science of sous-vide. Not a detail is left unreseached from the history, sanitation, product selection, storage, multiple cooking applications, HACCP guidelines, and plenty of recipes. This book is the standard by which all others have followed.
La Cuisine Sous Vide
La Cuisine Sous Vide (Digital Ed.)
Jordi Roca, Joan Roca
La Cucina Sottovuoto