Vinos De España
- Spanish Available In Other Languages
- págs. 23,5 x 32 cm.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-090-7
- Ilustrado en color.
- Encuadernación en cartoné y estuche de polipropileno
- Publisher: Montagud Reference: G235
- 3 days* FREE!*
- We deliver your order in 3 days if it's requested in a working day.
- The shipment is free for Spain. We've special shipment fees for some products applicable to some countries.
- Add this product to your cart and log in so we can accurately calculate the shipment cost.
- Price:129.00 €45.00 €
- Units Add to cart
Spanish wines are recognized as being among the best in the world. This fact is a direct result of the combination of the tradition and experience behind a wine revolution without precedent in Europe. The New and Classical Wines of Spanish an exhaustive examination of Spain's wine industry, backed by 74 specially commissioned maps, and 500 mostly original photographs and illustrations depicting vineyards and Bodegas throughout the country.
This mammoth book is destined to become the classic on Spanish Wines, a definite book for the professional in the wine industry.
The book is arranged in two parts. The first is devoted to the background and the principal viticulture and vinification factors that have influenced the transformation, also helping to explain the new styles of traditional and modern wines. The second part covers all of the country's wine regions including over 60 Denominations of Origin and profiles on more that 350 Bodegas with over 750 wines, which were selected based on the author's judgment and backed by several tasting competitions and wine guides.
Prix de l’Office International de la Vigne et du Vin 2003. Best Wine Book in English, Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2002.
The New And Classical Wines Of Spain